What is your yoga telling you? This week is the journey to the heart of the wisdom that lies within you.
Find your authentic voice and deliver the deeper message you wish to share with your students in a way that is powerful and inspiring. We will dive deeper into the yoga philosophy, explore subtle body practices and challenge old belief patterns clearing the path for the teacher within to shine through.
• Teaching yoga from your Authentic self
• Becoming clear in your messaging via self exploration
• Deeper understanding of the bandhas and pranayama
• Shadow work; exposing our blind spots
• The 4 levels of mind and the effects of mantra
• Learning to lead with confidence Teaching practicum
This is a module of the 300hr RYS Teacher Training. This training is for teachers who have previously completed a 200hr training at Open Yoga or somewhere else.
The Training is at Open Yoga, Groningen.
Please contact us if you need more information about staying in Groningen.
The Training is 1 week of 6 days.
From 25 - 30 June
Each day from 9:00am- 5:30pm